Calendula Wildflower has great anti-inflammatory properties making it helpful with stubborn wounds, acne, ulcers, bed sores, rashes, eczema, and related conditions. It helps soothe sore, inflamed, and itchy skin conditions.
Geranium oil helps to alleviate anxiety and balance hormones. This sweet-smelling oil can also uplift your mood, lessen fatigue and promote emotional wellness. Alleviates the effects of menopause, minimizes inflammation on the skin and improves circulation.
Coconut Oil with high fat content coconut oil can help improve certain skin conditions by healing wounds, reducing rashes and preventing acne. Its anti-inflammatory effect works wonders for soothing skin ailments.
Sunflower Seed Oil is rich linoleic acid. Its other components include oleic acid and palmitic acid. In addition to these, it contains lecithin, carotenoids, tocopherols, high in vitamins A, D, and E. Sunflower seed oil is super nourishing and conditioning for the skin.
How to use:
- Begin with dry hands and a dry face.
- Apply 5 to 7 pumps to dry skin and gently massage over face to dissolve makeup and impurities, while breathing in the relaxing, spa-like aroma.
- Close eyes and gently massage over eye makeup to remove.
- Dampen fingertips and continue to massage, working into a light, milky lotion.
- Remove with splashes of warm water and then use a warm damp washcloth
- Pump a small amount onto a moist cotton pad.
- Gently press over eye area for a few seconds then wipe with downward strokes using gentle wiping motions, sweep makeup away.
- Finish with a clean, moist cotton pad
- Use a new saturated cotton pad or tissue for lipstick removal.
- Rinse with cool water